its arrived!! (Essex)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

23/10/14 ish was when I applied for it. Had my FEO over about 5 weeks ago now. Im in Essex so feel your pain.

Well some people have all the luck applied for mine on the 10/10/14 and still waiting, why can they get away with service like this, it wouldn't happen in any other industry, its a right remember!! :hmm::unhappy:

Must say FEO was good.

Edited by adam1023

Adam yours should pop through the door any day then, im sure a quick phone call to them wont do any harm. I rang a few times and emailed a polite enquiery i found them helpfull enough

Ive done so but get different answers all the time, hopefully been like a hyper dog as soon as the post arrived, waiting drooling at the mouth, waiting for that bloody brown envelope.

Guest Wilksy

Are you all basc members? I joined before I applied and when I thought my application was taking too long I got in touch and they were great, chivvied them along nicely

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I phone BASC and as promised they phoned Essex firearms and they did and were told the delay was for a few extra searches, now complete and will be going to print should be with me in around a week...........

BASC...score 10/10

Essex police...score ? (I'll wait and see!)

thank you BASC

Edited by eventer1

Got mine today, after 3 months of waiting. After my FEO Visit i may add. total of 7 months and a week or so.

So Eventer1 BASC may have helped me as I rang them Tuesday Afternoon and they said it was ready to be signed, and would be with Friday Saturday. Got it today.

Got mine today, after 3 months of waiting. After my FEO Visit i may add. total of 7 months and a week or so.

So Eventer1 BASC may have helped me as I rang them Tuesday Afternoon and they said it was ready to be signed, and would be with Friday Saturday. Got it today.

GOOD, now you can clean your own gun :lol::lol::lol:

Pleased for you Adam 1023 :good: it now makes me feel more positive it's just a shame we have to chase like this. :no:

don't hold your breath but i would say it should be Thursday being tomorrow. I have to personally say the Firearms Section at Tollgate are Great. But Chemsford Cant Handle all The requests for ESSEX. As much as it a pain i feel sorry for the Admin staff processing the amount of applications as requesting the CFO to Sign Each one. however the time period quoted on the website is a bit out to say the least.

Please no Haters :lol:.

Flyfisher :: Ive cleaned it down to bear metal now. :yahoo: so Happy ATM. Think it calls for a new SG Maybe a nice S/S like yours.