Hobby Zone Super Cub

Fisherman Mike

I have this Super cub which I bought about 5 years ago when the Local Antics store was having a clear out..

I paid about £100 quid for it... Its identical to the one in the photo and is complete with three NiCad battery packs ( not sure if they are sound ) but has no charger.. It has all the radio gear and is in original condition.

The only thing I've ever done with it is remove the garish decals and started to paint some of the details...

Its never going to be flown nor has it been, its just sat in the rafters of the garage gathering dust with other folly projects I've started but will never get to finish.

I'm offering it to anyone on the forum free of charge but only for their young lad. ( or daughter if she's into models)

All I ask is that you cover the postage charge which is likely to be about £12.00 if I can find a box big enough or collect it if your reasonably local.

And a small donation at your discretion, to save the children, a charity very close to my heart.

First come first served by PM and remember kids only please. ( Not big Kids )

post-427-0-74528000-1430166714_thumb.jpg

Thanks Mike

My Grandson, handlebar2 will be over the moon

Your welcome..

I'm sure he will.

I remember when I was that age longingly looking in Elphicks window in Cirencester at the RC models on display.... well out of the price range of me and my Father...

Always wanted one...but then again there's lots of things I always wanted, now have and realise I didn't really want anyway...If that makes sense.

The money will go to a very good cause.

Edited by Fisherman Mike