This is scary

Psyxologos

Yes lets make sure that the debate doesn't descend into childish name calling its an interesting subject

in answer to your question was i using this to have a dig at UKIP then no honestly that isn't my intention on this particular thread (there may be others) but not this one,if i was i would own up.

I am genuinely disturbed by these types of radicalized individuals how we (wider society) respond is important

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I watched the vid and heard the comments from the chap who had the "confrontation" I thought immediately oh another dig at UKIP ( my take I may be wrong) but you obviously took it the same way and used it as an opportunity to back up your previous comments on UKIP ,and the quote above backs my assertion up. your post whilst you will argue not, is using the vid as a window dressing exercise portraying UKIP as racist and being aligned with the BNP but you knew that did you not, you really are both shallow and oh so transparent.

KW

Wow KW, pot, black, kettle springs to mind. It may be a subtle dig at UKIP I don't know or really care TBH. We're all big boys here. Freedom of speech etc.

But at least he's being subtle, unlike like your rancid personal diatribe against the Conservative PM et al in other threads.

It seems to me that you engage in very robust debating methods. ;) Perhaps getting all sensitive is a bit OTT :hmm:

On topic, this lot needs dealing with now. That's hate speech if ever I saw it.

ATB

what nonsense you prompted the answer by asking the question your more of a victim than this lot, i assume you support this group then if you feel my views are skewed, in my view they are a disturbing collective group of individuals bent on radicalizing the weak minded, is that your position or do you agree with them

Another bizarrely hysterical post.

I was referring to your constant trolling and skewed perspective on this forum in general and not just this topic, in that you have a blatant and deliberate blinkered disregard for any facts which don't suit your biased agenda. It is trolling, pure and simple, designed for no other purpose than to provoke a response. I personally find you an equally disturbing individual.

I'm 'a victim' ? Of what exactly? You'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for an answer, wont you. You still haven't answered who you regard as 'on the other side', as opposed to the 'side' you're on.

One minute you're slagging off UKIP as a racist party, now you're highlighting what you regard as a 'disturbing collective group of individuals (from another race who practise the Muslim faith; is this the 'other side' you're referring to?) bent on radicalising the weak minded'. With this in mind I suggest you stay well clear.

Another bizarrely hysterical post.

I was referring to your constant trolling and skewed perspective on this forum in general and not just this topic, in that you have a blatant and deliberate blinkered disregard for any facts which don't suit your biased agenda. It is trolling, pure and simple, designed for no other purpose than to provoke a response. I personally find you an equally disturbing individual.

I'm 'a victim' ? Of what exactly? You'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for an answer, wont you. You still haven't answered who you regard as 'on the other side', as opposed to the 'side' you're on.

One minute you're slagging off UKIP as a racist party, now you're highlighting what you regard as a 'disturbing collective group of individuals (from another race who practise the Muslim faith; is this the 'other side' you're referring to?) bent on radicalising the weak minded'. With this in mind I suggest you stay well clear.

I assume your view is if someone disagrees with you or holds a different opinion then they are hysterical, skewed, blinkered and disturbed, fancy a pint :friends: we could have a great afternoon in the pub

Edited by chrisjh

I assume your view is if someone disagrees with you or holds a different opinion then they are skewed, blinkered and disturbed, fancy a pint :friends: we could have a great afternoon in the pub

Not at all. Just those who deliberately avoid admission of facts which are blatantly obvious to others and simply continue to trot out the same old garbage despite the facts.

To get back on topic, no, I don't agree with them, which is obvious from my previous posts in this thread, so care to answer mine? How am I a victim and of what, and who is the 'other side'?

Edited by Scully

A very small but vocal minority tarnishing a religion with their hate,no doubt they are on someone's watch list and will be picked up should they overstep the mark.

they are not worth getting het up over,I have better things to do with my time.

Not at all. Just those who deliberately avoid admission of facts which are blatantly obvious to others and simply continue to trot out the same old garbage despite the facts.

To get back on topic, no, I don't agree with them, which is obvious from my previous posts in this thread, so care to answer mine? How am I a victim and of what, and who is the 'other side'?

my reference to the "other side" is those individuals who in many ways are just the same as them but operate under a different flag, equally radicalized individuals looking to stir up hatred that's the "other side" to which i was referring.

Your constantly playing the victim every time you want me to explain why i have a different opinion explain every statement your constantly threatened, you constantly make childish remarks that wouldn't be out of place in a play ground.

wait i bet you say "explain what you mean constantly threatened"

Edited by chrisjh

my reference to the "other side" is those individuals who in many ways are just the same as them but operate under a different flag, equally radicalized individuals looking to stir up hatred that's the "other side" to which i was referring.

Your constantly playing the victim every time you want me to explain why i have a different opinion explain every statement your constantly threatened, you constantly make childish remarks that wouldn't be out of place in a play ground.

As a radicalised UKIP supporter :lol: :lol: :lol: I fully understand your term "other side"

KW

So the 'other side' is 'those individuals who in many ways are just the same as them but operate under a different flag' but who are 'equally radicalised individuals looking to stir up hatred' ? Does that not make them one and the same?

I didn't realise that pointing out to you your deliberate avoidance of facts to suit your bias made me a victim, I certainly don't feel like one. I wonder if in that context and that of 'childish remarks' you realise the irony of your comments given previous postings by you on how you regard how ashamed of themselves former handgun owners should be following Dunblane, and your constant referral to UKIP and their supporters as racist despite the fact Farage is married to a German, and subsequently those of another race you refer to in this thread as 'the other side'.

What do you propose we do about those from 'the other side', bearing in mind they are probably as blinkered and as unswerving in their mindset as someone not too many miles away with a very similar mindset?

and would you feel a threat if you was a women in london and told to cover up near a mosque or told this is a sharia controled area look on you tube there are plenty of examples yes there are 2 sides and they drew the lines from not wanting to abide by our way of life and trying to push theirs

and would you feel a threat if you was a women in london and told to cover up near a mosque or told this is a sharia controled area look on you tube there are plenty of examples yes there are 2 sides and they drew the lines from not wanting to abide by our way of life and trying to push theirs

Eh?

exactly

So the 'other side' is 'those individuals who in many ways are just the same as them but operate under a different flag' but who are 'equally radicalised individuals looking to stir up hatred' ? Does that not make them one and the same? ​yes that's my point two sides of the same coin

I didn't realise that pointing out to you your deliberate avoidance of facts (i don't avoid them i keep on answering them i just don't agree, your question should be "why wont you agree with me") to suit your bias made me a victim your constantly trying to justify your stance looking for pity real victim behavior, I certainly don't feel like one ​sorry you are.

I wonder if in that context and that of 'childish remarks' you realise the irony of your comments given previous postings by you on how you regard how ashamed of themselves former handgun owners should be following Dunblane, ​where has this come from more victim behavior why are you ashamed ?

and your constant referral to UKIP and their supporters as racist despite the fact Farage is married to a German i don't think you can be racist against a white blond woman from Germany ? they are both the same race , and subsequently those of another race you refer to in this thread as 'the other side'. ​not the other side as in race as in decency and integrity

What do you propose we do about those from 'the other side', bearing in mind they are probably as blinkered and as unswerving in their mindset as someone not too many miles away with a very similar mindset? ​more childish name calling very sad

as i said previously we will no doubt get more "you said" "your previous" "whats that" etc etc

can i suggest you contact these people urgently https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/ 08 08 16 89 111

Edited by chrisjh

I took the posting of video as a subtle dig at UKIP rather than a means of showing the benefits of immigration :lol:

KW

If only it was that simple KW.

No, I suspect there's something a little more personal and a little more sinister behind the posting of the video. :hmm:

At 0.22 it says it all "Don't obey the law of the land"!

You got it in one Pete. That's the scariest bit, if you ask me. If they chose to abstain from voting and let others decide for them is not harmful to society. Only detrimental to democracy, and even that us debatable. But preaching civil disobedience with whatever that entails is scary and dangerous ...

I'd be more surprised if you came clean and told us who you voted for in the election. :hmm:

I'm not in the least bit surprised you posted this video though. Your true colours are beginning to show my friend.

Have you started your day by drinking early again? What the hell are you talking about?

I took the posting of video as a subtle dig at UKIP rather than a means of showing the benefits of immigration :lol:

KW

What does the 'party' formerly led by farce got to do with the video? Please explain.

Have you started your day by drinking early again? What the hell are you talking about?

What does the 'party' formerly led by farce got to do with the video? Please explain.

oh do give over you know fine well or is English really your second language?

KW

oh do give over you know fine well or is English really your second language?

KW

Actually I learned English as my third language. But please, in all honesty, explain to me how a video portrayal of a dangerous path some evil sociopaths are trying to take some of their fellow human beings using religion as a veil and a weapon has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with trying to have a dig at a political entity? If I feel like attacking the 'party' formerly (and shortly again) led by farce I do it openly. You should know that by now. Edited by Psyxologos

Actually I learned English as my third language. But please, in all honesty, explain to me how a video portrayal of a dangerous path some evil sociopaths are trying to take some of their fellow human beings using religion as a veil and a weapon has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with trying to have a dig at a political entity? If I feel like attacking the 'party' formerly (and shortly again) led by farce I do it openly. You should know that by now.

read my reply again, and then re watch the vid, by the way they are not just some evil sociopaths, are they, if you believe that then I recommend a viewing of some of Pamela Gellers youtube offerings to help you rethink the situation.

KW

read my reply again, and then re watch the vid, by the way they are not just some evil sociopaths, are they, if you believe that then I recommend a viewing of some of Pamela Gellers youtube offerings to help you rethink the situation.

KW

You have a few replies here. You argue that I posted the video as a way to covertly attack the kip. Well, I did not. frencieboy got it in one. I posted it with the title 'scary' because it is scary to see it so blatantly admitted by people who are given a platform and other people listen to them. They use religion to skew reality. They say it is unholy to vote and obey the laws. They offer as the only option to follow the rule if their God. Only that it is not their god they want others to follow, it is the interpretation they give to their god. I think this is scary and dangerous as it clearly divides people and creates an us versus them mentality with an army of people who are disenfranchised with the society they live in. Is that clear enough now?

I.M.H.O.

when the powers to be who THINK they run this country open their eyes and realise what is happening IT WILL BE TOO LATE !!!!!

it already is

KW

You have a few replies here. You argue that I posted the video as a way to covertly attack the kip. Well, I did not. frencieboy got it in one. I posted it with the title 'scary' because it is scary to see it so blatantly admitted by people who are given a platform and other people listen to them. They use religion to skew reality. They say it is unholy to vote and obey the laws. They offer as the only option to follow the rule if their God. Only that it is not their god they want others to follow, it is the interpretation they give to their god. I think this is scary and dangerous as it clearly divides people and creates an us versus them mentality with an army of people who are disenfranchised with the society they live in. Is that clear enough now?

so you say you did not post with a covert attack? OK I will accept that, but as you will see the post was used by Mr twister to spin an attack on UKIP hence my reply, and tone, as for your comment about its scary to see them given a platform?

Well you cant have been looking at social media for a while and seen what the press and our political elite dont want us to see, or the fact that we can allow a radical Belgian hate preacher to enter the country and address a horde of radicals calling for blood and jihad against the infidel er thats US, whilst at the same time Teresa May barred an American woman from entering Britain to give a speech an the threat of Islam,as said in my last post the country has conceded defeat already.

KW

Edited by kdubya