they soon grow!

Just nipped home to take the young uns out for a quick walk, and took few snaps...............Harvey the pup ESS is nearly 6 months now...cant believe where the time has gone.....

Here's also some snaps of the new lurcher pup I posted about in the dog section last week, who at only nine weeks old, certianly shows the spaniel whos gaffer! :good:

post-1280-1175603046.jpg

post-1280-1175603020.jpg

post-1280-1175603103.jpg

a couple more :good:

post-1280-1175603280.jpg

post-1280-1175603298.jpg

post-1280-1175603319.jpg

Nice pics Paul,

what do you have planned for the little fellows?

My cousin and I are touching on nearly 20,000 acreas of vermin control that we look after on behalf of several chains of farms and a couple of large shooting syndicates, and already run 3 other lurchers, a terrier and ESS which live with 'r' Rob. With this amount of land its essential that we've got the right tools for the job, hence so many mutts!!!!..........Jess the oldest has been retired now at 15 so we needed to fill the slot. The spannie will be used for for a multitude of tasks, retrieving, picking up and bushing for the lurchers and gun...

Both these young uns will be out and out workers, and throughout the summer months I aim to bring these 2 on a bit more, and hopefully start to ease them into working life next year...

They are loved by my kids who mawl them at evey opportunity but I do try and restrict this as much as I can so the pups dont learn bad habbits from the kids...............and kenneling outside offers me that detatchment from distractions!!!!!.

With a bit of luck they make the grade...but only time will tell. :good::good:

Nice pics Paul,

what do you have planned for the little fellows?

My cousin and I are touching on nearly 20,000 acreas of vermin control that we look after on behalf of several chains of farms and a couple of large shooting syndicates, and already run 3 other lurchers, a terrier and ESS which live with 'r' Rob. With this amount of land its essential that we've got the right tools for the job, hence so many mutts!!!!..........Jess the oldest has been retired now at 15 so we needed to fill the slot. The spannie will be used for for a multitude of tasks, retrieving, picking up and bushing for the lurchers and gun...

Both these young uns will be out and out workers, and throughout the summer months I aim to bring these 2 on a bit more, and hopefully start to ease them into working life next year...

They are loved by my kids who mawl them at evey opportunity but I do try and restrict this as much as I can so the pups dont learn bad habbits from the kids...............and kenneling outside offers me that detatchment from distractions!!!!!.

With a bit of luck they make the grade...but only time will tell. :good::good:

Sounds great

Just the sort of thing they should be doing, good luck and please keep us posted with the progress

Pavman

will do!..................its the right time now with the summer coming to get to bond with the dogs, and get em going a buit......some say I mad for taking on 2 pups at once..but there is method in the madness, and I do have 2 separate structured training plans for each................it will be hard work, bu I cant wait to get them on board with the other grafters...

I have been talking to someone else today who want us control the bunnies on a very esquisite golf course, and are prepared to pay £1.50 per bunnie...provide an estates quad.....and all ammo......so it will all pay off in the end :good::good::lol::lol::lol:

Nice pups paul.

looks like you are going to be buisy with all that land to cover and 2 pups to train, :rolleyes: Jammy ***. :lol:

all the best :lol:

kipper :mad:

:lol: what with main job; 40 pigeons & a Pure White Dove Release company; (www.dovereleases.co.uk) a small security company......2 small kids....a wife........a correspndence degree in Urban Land Economics... and 2 pups...................you're not wrong!!!!!!

We still manage to get out a coulpe of time a week on the permissions......and luckily my main job allows for some 'phantom appointments' to be booked in a couple of afternoons a week :lol::sick: