This guy needs help

tulkyuk

This is the maddest shotgun vid i've ever seen - dont think Uk firearms dept. will let us have 1 of these for pigeons - shame. :stupid:

http://www.yikers.com/video_automatic_shotgun_in_action.html

I wondered how long before our friends in the U.S would come up with one of those.

A guy I know brings a Benelli 11 shot for the vermin days, anyone heard of any larger capacity in the U.K?

A guy I know brings a Benelli 11 shot for the vermin days, anyone heard of any larger capacity in the U.K?

Not sure of the make but there is a guy that comes to one of the local shoots now and again who has a 14 shot semi-auto.

Incredibly heavy anyway, impossibly heavy when loaded with 14 shells.

We had him do a pigeon flush by himself :drinks: B)

I was waiting that long for him to load up i clicked on the sexy vids underneath and watched them instead :drinks: B) :lol::lol::lol:

very nearly went there myself,but i was good boy and resisted :lol::lol: :lol:that was some gun

This is the maddest shotgun vid i've ever seen - dont think Uk firearms dept. will let us have 1 of these for pigeons - shame. B)

http://www.yikers.com/video_automatic_shotgun_in_action.html

I wondered how long before our friends in the U.S would come up with one of those.

There's a guy who has a 15 shot semi that shoots at Wattisham. Apparently he does practical shotgun. John Bidwell has a 11 shot gun for his displays I think.

SS :drinks: