cleaning out my video folder and found some bits and peices

Guest stevo

evening all ,

like the title says , I have been cleaning out my video folder on my pc , and come across lots of unseen clips that I never got round to posting up from over the past six months or so , , anyway I thought of instead of just binning them I would compile them into some shortish videos . I really don't like wearing a head cam as it give me a headache after a bit also find it really off putting , so sometimes I start off with it on then get the hump with it and take it off , and the odd few files just get dumped in my " odds and **** folder ,

hope you enjoy

atb stevo

https://youtu.be/yVqFh3FqR_E

ps . will post the rest up at some point

Edited by stevo

That Vid should have came with a caution to Wear Earplugs :lol:

There is some blatter off that S/A. I take it you used the none Waterproof cover..?

Some nifty Shooting there. :good:

thank you mate , the semi auto did sound funny , ( on video anyway ) its the mic clipping that's why it makes a pinging sound .

Nice one, I enjoyed that. I am filming my goose flights this season so I will post some up hopefully in a week or twos time.

cheers jules .

Im looking forward to seeing that mate , Motty done some last year I think of a couple of goose flights , they were fantastic to watch , I wish he would do some more videos , he's a talented lad when he's on form .

You truly are a splendid shot sir !......I enjoyed that.

im just lucky mucker :)

Edited by stevo

• 1 month later...