foxes on c4

markbivvy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, moded rim fire in the back garden - what's the score?

Do you need it cleared - I am guessing he has some seriously open ticket.

YES!

could you elaborate please.

dont see a problem, he has a backstop and he should have insurance incase he hits your cat lol but seriously it's not hard to get permission for town shooting, i have permission to shoot pigeons with a air rifle in towns. not hard to get but they do like experince.

Seriously though, moded rim fire in the back garden - what's the score?

Do you need it cleared - I am guessing he has some seriously open ticket.

YES!

could you elaborate please.

Sorry, in the heat of the moment I clicked reply to the wrong post.....menat to say yes to the post about "hope they show the shot"

:sly:

Interesting.

Very worried about toothy boy and lurch his mate who seem to like foxes too much and feed them on cakes :sly:

Nice to see them showing a pair being shot, nice angle on the shot and looked extremely well placed.

Quite balanced in the end, even if they had to end with the parting "they're back" shot.

I suppose the only way to control numbers is nature, which I guess in the UK would have meant wolves - but we ******** that up.

By control numbers I mean, with reference to what teal said about only getting revenge, not just shooting the odd one for another to just take its place.

I suppose the only way to control numbers is nature, which I guess in the UK would have meant wolves - but we ******** that up.

By control numbers I mean, with reference to what teal said about only getting revenge, not just shooting the odd one for another to just take its place.

:sly: :blink:

So when will they sit on the doorstep and feed the RATS then

Interesting.

Very worried about toothy boy and lurch his mate who seem to like foxes too much and feed them on cakes :blink:

Nice to see them showing a pair being shot, nice angle on the shot and looked extremely well placed.

Quite balanced in the end, even if they had to end with the parting "they're back" shot.

Well I thought it was quite sad really, to see such lovely creatures just shot like that especially as they were about to have a family :good:

:sly: D2D

Interesting.

Very worried about toothy boy and lurch his mate who seem to like foxes too much and feed them on cakes :blink:

Well I thought it was quite sad really, to see such lovely creatures just shot like that especially as they were about to have a family :D

:sly: D2D

It's OK the clinic is open for you to come in and get some therapy :good::good: