O&U advice

Euget123

Alright folks,

Been working my nuts of recently with plenty of overtime(thank godness),so have decided to treat myself to a new over and under!

Goin to keep the old one for rough shooting so this will be used for clays and the odd driven day!

Ive been lookin at a 686 evo(probably personal favorate), the new silver pigeons and a few older berettas!

Is there much between the evos and silver pigeons? Have shot with both and liked both!

My budget is about £1400 so which would be the best?

Any other recomendations in that bracket?

Thanks

ET

The 686 EVO has different engraving and extended chokes as standard, otherwise it's identical to the SP1. Personally I would go for a Prevail 1 Prosport - unless you're really determined to have 32" barrels - because the weight distribution & balance give it smoother and more precise handling. For the life of me I can't fathom why GMK chose not to import the Prevail 1 with 32s yet offered them on the SP1 sporter.

You obviously like your Beretta`s. Personally, I find that whilst their build quality is excellent, I can`t shoot with them.

One of the best valur for money makes available at the moment continues to be Miroku.

Yep i shoot a wee lanber at the moment, just seen to get on with the berettas though!

Aye the mk38s seem good to just bot to many about over here. Tried one but was and old trap gun and just a bit tightly choked!

Will definitly try and get a look at a prevail!

Thanks