First play with my GoPro a bit of dog training

fenboy

My first try with a GoPro I brought the other week , I took the dog out for a bit of training , he is coming on well now .

I did not catch it on camera but he put a hare up on the plough and stopped on the whistle which was very pleasing.

Sorry about the dodgy editing its something I need more practice at !

Good work. That's a lovely and very capable lab coming on nicely. He looks like a big strong one - perfect for fowling.

It is many years since I've been near the fens. I was pigeon shooting there once. I'd forgotten just how flat they are!

Thanks , he is quite a big dog but a little on the lean side , I am a little worried I may have a job keeping weight on him once he starts working a few times a week , hopefully he will fill out a little yet .

Doesn't look lean to me.

He is leaner than he looks , he has a very thick coat living outdoors , his parents were both big well built dogs and I was expecting him to turn out similar .

My other dog is a totally different build so perhaps I am judging him against him a bit though.