Outers Bipods

NGhost

I have just got 2 Outers bipods from the states £20 each. they are an exact copy of the harris (as far as I can tell). I was about to speng about £90 for the same from Harris in the UK, and was told to look for these, glad I did. as with the final price with P&P from the states was £58 (air mail) compared to £180 inc p&p in the UK for harris.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi NG,

I have e-mailed the address that you posted and yes, they can supply me. However, they have offered two lengths of bipod, 6 to 9 inch or 9 to 13 inch. Having never had a bipod before, can anyone recommend a suitable length?

The bipod will be used on a Sako Finnfire.

Many thanks

Rimfire

Nghost...

I bought a Outers Bi pod on Friday evening from my local Gunsmith. Fitted it to the rifle and it works a treat...

Just as you say the Outers is and exact replica of the Harris, The gunsmith even showed me the Harris model and I compared the two in hand... no difference except the price I paid £56 quid as opposed to £90 odd for the Harris.

Sound like you got a couple of good bargains mate.. Well done..

Rimfire... go for the 12 to 25 ins in my opinion..if they have one if not the 9 to 13

FM

Thanks guys,

I found the website, couldn't find bipods or anything similar! However, all is not lost as I have found them in the Deben catalogue. The problem I still face is what length to buy?

I can get a 9 to 13 inch cheaply from the States but a longer one may be useful!

Regards

Rimfire