bargain

lucyplum

hi underdog the bloke i bought it from says he had problems with his spine and bought this hoping it would help him to shoot but after ten shots realised it was,nt helping so advertised it, his phone rung three times whilst i was there buying it so i got there just in time! by the way is the dog in your pic a beddy cross ? cheers plum !

hi underdog the bloke i bought it from says he had problems with his spine and bought this hoping it would help him to shoot but after ten shots realised it was,nt helping so advertised it, his phone rung three times whilst i was there buying it so i got there just in time! by the way is the dog in your pic a beddy cross ? cheers plum !

Yes mate a little beddy cross.

the picture was taken a couple of years ago, her coat has never been good but now she,s 10 her coat is very thin. i had her mother for thirteen years and she was a great ferreting dog with a good coat, we bred her back to another first cross beddy/whippet which i think explains the poor coat, cheers plum ! ps what cross is yours under dog ?

I don't know other than the bitch was a whippet cross of some sort and the dog was a beddy pedigree. She is dainty and was coming on great before my spaniel passed away.

She seems to gotten lazy now the spaniel has gone.

She still let's me know something is tucked up and will flush a pheasant.

She is keen on squirrel.

Considering where she came from and did nothing for her first two years of life she is not two bad but a little nervous at times.

under dog i had to smile reading your reply because your describing my little dog ! she spent the first seven years of her life always being with her mother, when her mother passed away the "pup" did,nt do any work untill we moved to be nearer my son and his little whippet cross, she now follows my sons dog hunting rabbits,squirrels etc, dainty,nervous yes but everyone loves her! cheers plum !

He is just like a whippet mate but a better colour lol,he was spot on until some idiot left a teathering spike off the horses in a field one night,and he ran flat out into it after a rabbit and damaged him.it knocked his back out in 3 places trapped a nerve under one of his invertebrates and stretched his tendent in his back left leg.he is fine now and can still run but when he walks it's like watching something out of thunderbirds.IMG00115-20110130-1542.jpgsire

IMG00127-20110214-1829.jpgDam

Poor lad :-(

If I caught the person who left it there it wouldn't of been a happy day for him.theres some idiots about and they knew people walk there dogs on the same field that's what peed me off the most.but like I say he's ok now but just doesn't walk the same but he can still shift the same when he sees a rabbit.