Lincoln No.2 - Sideplate 12 gauge

Lincoln No.2 - Sideplate

£440

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Warrington, Cheshire
Over and Under, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 28" barrels
Image Image Image

Description

Lincoln No.2 12guage shotgun - Magnum (3" chambers), with multichokes (1/4 and 1/2 included) and sideplates.

Personally, I think this would make a very good 'starter gun'. It has served me well and it has been very well looked after. I had the stock and fore-end professionally re-finished in 2014 (laquer stripped and linseed oil applied) and it's been regularly treated with Philips walnut oil since then - as with all my guns.

It was last serviced in 2014, and has fired only 204 cartridges since then.

The LOP is 14.5", and the stock has a slight right hand cast. Comb and drop have not been altered and are 'original' in terms of measurements.

Cash on collection only, and at the moment I will not consider RFD'ing. Any questions, please just ask on here, or PM me (Wildfowler12).

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

Apologies for the late responses on Gunwatch - the notifications were going to my spam folder. To answer a few points...

Yes, the action is solid and it's tight on its face. The blueing on the barrels is good too.

The gun has an 11mm rib, a brass mid bead and a red stud end bead.

Yes, the recoil pad fitted is a Kick-Eez (grind to fit) pad.

No, I'm not interested in a swap.

No, I won't RFD (I've had a bad experience in the past which has put me off).

And yes, it's still available.

Thanks,

W12

Edited by Wildfowler12

Yes they are made by a member of the Rizzini family Isadore Rizzinni owns FAIR (Fabbrica Arms Issadore Rizzini ) who make many of the Lincolns seen in the UK

I have this same gun without the recoil pad which i bought recently as a knock about rough shooting gun

Their well put together and the woodwork is well figured for a gun in this sort of price range

You should perhaps consider RFDimg as it is not that expensive and you will attract a lot more pertentual buyers

I have RFD 'd on numerous occations both buying and selling without any problems

The last gun i sold here on PW went RFD and all went champion

Just a thought mate and good luck with your sale

They are a good gun at the money

• 2 weeks later...