free , .22lr bullet wallet

mel b3

hiya guys,

her good self was making a green leather .22lr bullet wallet for a customer today and it went wrong , its difficult to see the wonky stitching to be honest , but , she wont sell anything that isnt perfect , so its free, but id like £1.00 to cover the postage costs please.

usual rules.

ask for it by pm.

previous customers only.

my decision is final.

no moaning if you dont get it.

post-1082-0-41926500-1460744618_thumb.png

and heres a pic of a different green wallet when full of ammo.

post-1082-0-97614200-1460744706_thumb.jpg

its yours steve , itll be on the way tomorrow mate.

How much would it cost to have one made?? Thanks

hiya ben ,

the 30 round .22lr wallets are £15.00 with free postage mate.

cheers,

mel.

its yours steve , itll be on the way tomorrow mate.

hiya ben ,

the 30 round .22lr wallets are £15.00 with free postage mate.

cheers,

mel.

Put me down for one please, Mel. PM your payment preference and I'll get the carrier pigeon warmed up. I just hope nobody shoots it en-route! :oops:

Put me down for one please, Mel. PM your payment preference and I'll get the carrier pigeon warmed up. I just hope nobody shoots it en-route! :oops:

Morning les,

Ill pass your order onto her good self mate, your wallet will be on the way asap.

I was gonna ask if you do .17 HMR, trouble is there's no ammo to be had round here to buy and put in it :0(

The .17hmr wallet wouldnt be a problem mate but I couldnt help with the ammo im afraid.

Hi Mel. brilliant work as always can you do a .223 an a .17hmr for me please thanks let me know what l need to send you thanks

morning paul ,

i hope you and yours are well mate.

the 16 round .223 wallets are £15.00 , iirc , the .17hmr wallets are the same price for a 30 round wallet , ill double check with lin and drop you a pm mate.

cheers,

mel.

Morning les,

Ill pass your order onto her good self mate, your wallet will be on the way asap.

Morning Mel.

I know I have your PP address - but I can't find it! Can you send me a PM please so I can send you the necessarries! :)

This stuff is brilliant, I couldn't believe what I got for what I paid.

My shooting buddies call me a toff for having a 'handmade' bullet wallet!

Worth every penny and more

she makes some proper top notch stuff , the only one that doesnt have any these days is me lol.

Does/can Lin make cartridge belts Mel?

hiya peter,

cartridge belts are a bit awkward , she can quite easily make top quality belts , but she cant compete on price with the mass produced stuff.

the reason for this is because , most of the leather that she uses for most of her leather goods is offcuts from her main leatherwork , basically she gives the leather away for free and only charges for her time .

for her to make a cartridge belt , she would have to buy in the leather , although she would still pass it on at trade price.

having said all that , one of lins bespoke handmade cartridge belts would still be way cheaper and much better value than other belts of a similar quality .