Everthing thats wrong with this country is Tony Blairs fault :good:

on the news now, the news are bashing guns big time. :lol:

It's not guns that kill people it's people who kill people :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try telling our goverment anything :lol:

I feel they are now taking the micky, this is our country, not theres to mess with :good: .. anyway, thats another can of worms.

Oneday, Britain WILL be GREAT Britain again, but its going to get pretty cruddy for a while..

I agree with Hunter completely. You only have to look at the recent petition against road pricing signed by 1.8m people submitted ON A GOVT E-PETITION to realise how little they actually care about the people they are chosen to represent.

Back to the policeman though. No matter what happened there, he made a choice and a decision. In some cases no decision is the wrong thing to do and people suffer for it. He made a decision that mat have saved his two mates and then paid a far too heavy price for it. You cannot blame him for making what we see as a poor choice. He doesn't have to live with the results, his family and co-workers do. Either way, he was a brave man.

Well, its down to EVERYONE in this country, including everyone reading this, who can make Britain better.. we cant all sit around waiting for somone to come along and change it. We all have great ideas how to make it better.. but none of us do anything.. Wish I had the degrees and ability to get into Uni and climb the ladder, to make this country a better place.. but lack of interest in politics, and slow maths leaves me behind :blink: probably a good thing :lol:

Im 100% certain things will be better oneday.. Every country goes through a rough patch, as long as eveyone has high hopes for a better place, it will (oneday) be better. :lol:

But in no way will I blame this officers death on BLiar or the goverment.. I only hope someone has learnt something from this and it wont happen again. Its an unfortunate risk of being an officer, and I give them all my respect and thanks for being out there everyday :good:

y do these people ruin it for every1 like the ban on hand guns 1996

Because there is a mixture of MAD & BAD people that commit crime. The BAD ones do it 'cos they can and they don't give a **** who gets hurt. And the MAD ones do it 'cos the moon's made of cheese.

Laws do not/ will not stop crimes being commited, if they did there'd be an awlful lot of Ol' Bill & Prison Screws down the DHSS office. Tighter Gun Laws are inconvenient; a brave man murdered, a wife left widowed and two fatherless children is beyond compare.

I agree this country in some ways seems to be going to rat*** with a legislation obsessed government and the countryside/farming in a stranglehold but anyone old enough to remember the 1980s?I live in Cheshire now but my home town had 50% unemployed when i left in 82.West Cumbria was absolutely shafted by a certain other administration leaving ghost towns and all that went with it.Violence and drugs and broken families.Seems a bit better there nowadays.

I think this copper did his best in a bad situation. With his experience, he must have thought that what he was doing was the right thing and just got it wrong. It's a risky job to be in isn't it, and these things are going to happen sometimes. It's horrible that they do, but things are never going to change. I wish the public could see that banning guns isn't the way forward, but with the media using anything they can to sell a story they are just misled. I'm not sure who the biggest problem in the country is, the government or the media. Both have a lot to answer for. Guns are just misunderstood by the majority, and it's the majority that give the votes :good: