Looking for rabbit rimfire Canterbury kent

Hi I have recently moved to whitstable near Canterbury. I regularly target shoot and hold licence for and own a .22lr and .17hmr, but target only. I have experience rabbit shooting on a friends commission with air rifles, but I would like to find an opportunity to apply for vermin on my licence.

Is there anyone in the Canterbury area who could help, if I could join / help anyone on a shoot I would be very grateful. I would be happy to pay for an experience or just join in on a casual basis.

All the best guy

Get knocking on some doors mate, there's loads of farms round that neck of the woods.

come from Selling just up the road from Whitstable, got all my permissions in the area from door Knocking, need to do a bit of work. and a permission will come, but I only pigeon shoot which is probably easier to get permission.

Hi Rimmie, if you ever fancy buddy up I would be keen and I would happily pay for all the ammo etc in exchange for tutoring? I don't know if your into fishing, I used to present a fishing show on tv called "rod and rucksack" ..... I would happily trade skills and take you fishing in exchange?

All the best guy

Hello there Guy, I am over in Broadstairs and shoot all over the UK. Your best bet of finding permission is as said to go knocking on a few doors in the local area. Do a little research on who owns the local land (if you see a few rabbit or pigeon about) go knock on the door and be polite and ask if anyone controls there vermin. It might also help you along if you have a shooting insurance and so on. I am away with work at the moment but when I get back to the UK I am sure I could get you out on the lamp in the area and see whats about.

• 3 weeks later...