Supplier of Synthetic Stocks in the UK

Wingman

I am planning to refinish the stock and foreend on my 1930 Browning Auto5, needs alot of work and I want to take my time over it. I want to stick something on while I am refinishing so at least I can use the gun.

I have been looking at synthetic stock sets from the likes of RamLine etc on the US websites but cant find anywhere in the UK that seems to have them. Brownells UK dont list them and actually most of the US sites seem to be out of stock as well.

Wondered if anyone had stumbled over a UK based source of RamLine or other producers of such products?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Wingman

I am planning to refinish the stock and foreend on my 1930 Browning Auto5, needs alot of work and I want to take my time over it. I want to stick something on while I am refinishing so at least I can use the gun.

I have been looking at synthetic stock sets from the likes of RamLine etc on the US websites but cant find anywhere in the UK that seems to have them. Brownells UK dont list them and actually most of the US sites seem to be out of stock as well.

Wondered if anyone had stumbled over a UK based source of RamLine or other producers of such products?

Thanks in advance!

I got a ram line A 5 stock through edgar brothers back in the mid 1990s, try them for Ram line.