six twelve chokes

tonker

Hi guys, probably been done before but can't see it quickly.

Do any of you know what chokes fit an Armsan six twelve please. I took a punt on one a while back to see if I liked it. (and I do)

It shoots, points, and swings where I want it to, and although I'm a little dapper it fits me quite well.

It came with 3/4 in it and I'd like a few more but don't know who makes them, so anyone able to help out? I thought I'd ask here before a trip to my RFD

thanks in advance.

Steve

I have a Friend with one, but I am not sure which model. He has used Beretta mobil chokes in his but some have been a bit tight screwing in. He removed them, cleaned the threads and tried again. Most went in by hand, any that did not, he did not use. It may pay to find someone with a Beretta mobil choked gun and try them first, but do NOT force them, if they feel tight just remove them. He also said that Briley mobil chokes screwed in, but Teagues would not fit. Hope this helps.

I bought a Teague extended for my 612. Arrived today. It didn't fit. It was 0.02mm too large on the thread size. So 3 turns in and it bound up. Used a 1mm pitch thread file to make it fit.

I did speak to the people at Teague. Who were happy for me to send it back for them to sort but I didn't want the faff with the postage.

Teague will make sure your choke is correct if you send one of yours as a pattern. Just call them first to arrange.