help Teeside lads

Davyo

Wife is on service from Monday & she needs to park close to Crown Court in the Boro.As close as possible as her sense of direction is caput once shes on foot.Court is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard when ased for advise.Any advise from Teeside lads would be great.

Edited by Davyo

I think when I did it, I used the Zetland street one. Don't park out front of the courts as you will only get a couple of hours. Also you can park by the cinema (UCG I think it is) but be careful as the car park is split in two with the back half being long stay and the front half only a couple of hours for cinema goers. I don't know Middlesbrough very well and try not go there unless I have to, so there could be better places and nearer for all I know !

Tell her to take a book, I have never experienced boredom like it !

I once stayed at a hotel in the middle of Middlesbrough.

At check-in the receptionist advised me that they didn't recommend residents going outside the hotel after 6.

And this was not to increase in-house bar/restaurant sales!

What was it for then?

Davyo Baker Street is close for public parking but it depends on what time she is in court as it gets full. Otherwise the Cleveland centre is just over the road from the courts.

To be honest any of the major car parks are only five minute or so walk from the law courts as they are just out the back of the shopping area.

Can always just get the train down and leave the car at your closest station if she finds it hard to find parking. I'm sure they will pay for your parking and travel if you take the receipt in with you, or at least they did when I did mine 10 years ago.