clearing out the cupboard

karl h

Nikon 3.5-10*50 with 30/30 ret. been mounted on rifle was keeping for a back up but can see my swarovski letting me down--£120

deben d24 gen 2 r/mounted night vision scope come off my .17hmr went in to the field about three times then went back to normal scope--£350 or £375 with a lamp kit and ir filter to push the range N/VISION SOLD

finally swarovski binos in their case with neck strap me and the old man had them for bird watching but just dont use them anymore they are 8*50 slc green in colour --£400 BINOS SOLD

Will try to respond to people asap but not all ways on the net so give me a chance i dont mind doing meet ups half way for the expensive items as long as its not to far :good:

The items are being advertised in other places so might go sorry and cheers for looking.

can do mate will have to email you direct tonight because can not get them on the site for some reason.

have you tried putting pictures on sporting pictures using the file attachment facillity

if they wont go on you need to reduce the size using paint shop pro or adobe photo shop or something else.

hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

hi karl.

Nikon 3.5-10*50 with 30/30 ret. been mounted on rifle was keeping for a back up but can see my swarovski letting me down--£120

can you give me a bit more info please,

model number

is it illuminated.

is it side wheel focus.

overall condition boxed etc

tube size 1" etc.

many thanks,

bob.

deben d24 gen 2 r/mounted night vision scope come off my .17hmr went in to the field about three times then went back to normal scope--£350 or £375 with a lamp kit and ir filter to push the range

finally swarovski binos in their case with neck strap me and the old man had them for bird watching but just dont use them anymore they are 8*50 slc green in colour --£400

Will try to respond to people asap but not all ways on the net so give me a chance i dont mind doing meet ups half way for the expensive items as long as its not to far :lol:

The items are being advertised in other places so might go sorry and cheers for looking.

sent you a pm and emails about the deben d24

thanks paul

deben d24 gen 2 r/mounted night vision scope come off my .17hmr went in to the field about three times then went back to normal scope--£350 or £375 with a lamp kit and ir filter to push the range

finally swarovski binos in their case with neck strap me and the old man had them for bird watching but just dont use them anymore they are 8*50 slc green in colour --£400

Will try to respond to people asap but not all ways on the net so give me a chance i dont mind doing meet ups half way for the expensive items as long as its not to far :good:

sent you an email aswell

how come your not responding

cheers paul

Hi guys sorry not replied only just managed too sit down at the computer properley I think the n/vision is sold regarding fitment to rifle it will fit what ever you want i should know by friday if it is sold or not regading pics sorry but have just not had the time.