Various knives , Tools , Bows , Clothing etc...

mr who?

I have for sale the following items , NOT Looking to split , And maybe willing to deliver within say 50 miles of Portsmouth for cost of fuel . Not too keen to post due to the amount of stuff . Hopeing for a quick sale , Something hopefully reflected in the price .

1 X Pair of binos , Pretty big and heavy , But at the lower end of the market , Comes with everything you would expect to find with a brand new item , Case , carry strap , Lens covers etc... Not a great pair , But ideal for just leaving on the back seat , And are there should you need them .

1 X Tripod , Made by Velbon , Looks a little tatty , But everything works in perfect order , Even has the fitting to attach the above binos .

7 X Small pouches , Some webbing style , Some hand made leather .

Various dry bags , Torches , Head torches , Compasses , Wallets , Pens and multi tools .

1 X US Original Fish tail parka . All zips and poppers are present and work faultlessly . Has a few repairs , But just adds to the overall jacket .

1 X Set of British Army snow suit (Jacket and trousers). Designed to go over your normal clothing .

1 X Webtex wash kit roll , Brand new , Never used .

1 X Black Helly Hanson water proof jacket .

1 X Green jacket , Feels like a cross between a fleece and a felt jacket , Has a hood , 2 bellows pockets and 2 hand warmer pockets . Really warm and I believe both water and wind proof .

1 X Lansky knife sharpening system , Used but not abuse , Still many years of life left in it yet . Comes complete with everything you would expect to find in the original case , All grades of stones and guild rods etc... Even most of the original oil , Plus there's 3 other sharpening stones/rods I've included in the case .

1 X DPM quilted jacket . Brought at a game fair last summer , Never used , In brand new condition . Styled on the classic Barbour deign .

1 X German sleeping bag , These have arms and can be unzipped at the feet , So can be worn while driving or sat in a hide etc...

1 X Realtree belt kit , Has a adjustable belt and approx 9 pouches , Brand new, Never used .

1 X Unknown make of scope , Cant remember the spec of this off the top of my head , But would make a pretty good up grade to the scope that's fitted to the above rifle .

Approx 34 knives , Some worth £1 , Some £40/60 . Some are kitchen types (IE Paring or cleavers) Some are more military style (Bayonet/Fighting) Theses a OSS Tyre ripper , A knife I brought from a guy for £40 a few years ago , Brand new condition still in its original box , One of these knives you buy as a kit , Which someone has made a really good job of putting together . Some are display pieces , Most are working items .

3 X Baseball bats , 2 Wooden , 1 Metal .

1 X Mace , Wooden handle with 2 heavy spiked metal balls attached by a chain .

2 X bows , 1 Compound and 1 flat bow . Both used and fairly basic , But again both in working order , Comes with approx 20 arrows , Most used but still in good condition , And at least6 brand new never used arrows , Included as well is a brand new glove and arm guard and spare string .

1 X Hand made sword , Not a display piece or wall hanger at all , Its a beast of a thing weighing in at 5 KG . Has a leather bound handle and large counter weight , Which makes it surprisingly easy to use , Even for a layman like me . The blade is a little beaten up where its been used in living history battles by the last owner . Which could be sorted out should you want to , But personally I think it just adds to it, Please bear in mind Im not claiming to be an expert , But I believe its on a Saxon or Viking design .

1 X Sambok (Short Africa whip)

1 X Pair of Escrima sticks .

1 X Pair of Sia swords .

1 X Jutta .

3 X Kubatons , £3 Metal , 1 Plastic .

Asking just £600 for EVERYTHING listed above , Again , NOT looking to split . Further info and photos of everything can be sent via email or text . Viewing of everything by appointment is no problem .

Many thanks for reading gents .

All the best fellas .

Andy .

Paul .

I'd say its unlikely that I will split the items as I simply don't have the time or energy to keep popping down to the post office to send stuff . I'm fully awear that I could make more money by selling it off piece by piece . But was really hoping to sell the whole thing as a job lot . Hench the price .

Many thanks for your reply anyway mate .

All the best .

Andy .

Paul .

I'd say its unlikely that I will split the items as I simply don't have the time or energy to keep popping down to the post office to send stuff . I'm fully awear that I could make more money by selling it off piece by piece . But was really hoping to sell the whole thing as a job lot . Hench the price .

Many thanks for your reply anyway mate .

All the best .

Andy .

No problem Andy! Thanks for the reply and good luck with the sale!

Alll clothing fits a 30" waist, 38" chest, 5' tall & 6 7/8" hat-size does it?

(Adding the sizes will help upurcsale)

IF you decide to split I'm interested in the OSS knife

All the jackets are sized either L or XL . Im 5'10'' and 14 stone and all fit me well . The only trousers included are the ones to the snow suit , Which are designed to fit over your normal clothing so tend to be fairly big anyway , But the draw cord means they are pretty forgiving . All the hats are one size fits all .

Many thanks for your reply mate .

Andy .

In keeping with the forum rules . The air rifle included in this deal is now advertised in the private gun sales section .

Many thanks to Zapp for pointing out my error (Cheers mate)

All the best fellas .

Andy .

Edited by mr who?