14 weeks and counting GMP for restricted ticket??

Phil9

I sent off my FAC to see about having my ticked opened 14 weeks ago now.. Still not heard anything back, iv tried ringing, email etc, but nobody answers the phone and I haven't had an email back yet, I no they have received it as I sent it recorded. And have checked it had been received and signed for. Any ideas!!!

I had a similar experience with a 1-for-1 variation.

After the events of last year they are taking the opportunity for a full file review on everyone who sends anything in, rather than just dealing with what is requested. I understand a couple of CID lads are heading things up.

In short, workloads have increased massively but staff levels haven't.

I sent off my FAC to see about having my ticked opened 14 weeks ago now.. Still not heard anything back, iv tried ringing, email etc, but nobody answers the phone and I haven't had an email back yet, I no they have received it as I sent it recorded. And have checked it had been received and signed for. Any ideas!!!

Complain to the licensing manager and cc the commissioner in, or contact the commissioner directly.

GMP on any renewals, variations or anything you send your ticket in for, has to have full checks on you and anyone in your house. This is taking ages, I no loads of people it has happened to. Including me on a variation last year about 4 months.

Edited by reggiegun