What would you like to know?

Scully

Ali was around a long time and a great boxer but for the couple of years when Tyson was at his peak i dont think anyone would get near him he is a one off, that said it would be a great fight

Tyson himself has admitted boxing has moved on and he would not be able to beat modern top heavyweight boxers. As for Ali vs Tyson I couldn't say if Ali had lived in Tyson's era as he'd probably be full of steroids as well but Tyson peak and Ali as he was, Tyson would right him off

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. It could easily have been a mistake. on the other hand, it's totally the sort of thing he'd do!

I think he knew exactly what he was doing...

The real truth behind 911, a lot of theories!!!!

Pure terrorism with buildings that were not designed to take the hit that they did.

Pure terrorism with buildings that were not designed to take the hit that they did.

I agree with that, it's difficult to see why an inside job would have failed to "plant" a few handy terrorists :rolleyes: from say Libya/Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan or a few Palestinians as well :hmm: to make the job of deceit and later bombings super easy. The answer to most things is usually that which is the most plausible, in this case a few mainly Saudi nut jobs wanting to wreak havoc onto the US which they see as a force of evil in their region planned a mass hijacking.

The conspiracy part is in the how it could have been avoided and whether no Western (friendly) agents knew anything about it, that bit seems utterly inconceivable.

Other inconceivable aspects include building 7 and the plane :hmm: sorry missile that hit the Pentagon, here the evidence for an inside job is simply too overwhelming - 911 was the job of terrorists but the reality is that it included "other" forces including murican.