What would you like to know?

Scully

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange thing here is that if you started believing in God you would know the answer to number one.

If you just cary on not believing in God one day you will know the answer to number two.

And the answer to number three is... NO.!

So you don't subscribe to the light speed theory and Einstein was wrong 😚😚

Just popping out for a spin in the delorian 😂😂

I'd like to know why it's necessary to be in a political union to be able to trade with your neighbours?

(Well actually I do know, but it would probably be dismissed as conspiracy :ninja: )

Not two hours ago i sold neighbour a Band saw and im not in a political union.

So you don't subscribe to the light speed theory and Einstein was wrong

Just popping out for a spin in the delorian

No but i 1975 ran into a Drystone wall @ 40mph on a honda cb 175 and i swer i was doing 80mph when i hit the grass in the field the other side of the wall. :oops::sad1: That hurt i can tell you. ;)

I would like to know who would win if you could put together sports men, women & teams from different times I would love to see Mohammad Ali v Mike Tyson or the 1968 Man U team v the 1999 team

I would like to know what actually happened on that night in Paris when Princess Di was in the car accident

What ever happened to D B Cooper the bloke who hijacked a plane and parachuted out

I would like to know who would win if you could put together sports men, women & teams from different times I would love to see Mohammad Ali v Mike Tyson or the 1968 Man U team v the 1999 team

I would like to know what actually happened on that night in Paris when Princess Di was in the car accident

What ever happened to D B Cooper the bloke who hijacked a plane and parachuted out

Ali vs Tyson wouldn't even be a contest

Princess Di answer? Very simple, car crash due to speed and no seat belt..

Ali vs Tyson wouldn't even be a contest

Tyson? physically he seemed a lot bigger and more aggression.

i would like to know why that WOMD inspector....who said there were no WOMD in Iraq suddenly found dead in a field with his wrists cut and no blood beneath him...........maybe the Chilcott enq' will tell us ?

hello, that was a sad event and i think many would like to know to and i am sure foremost the family, i know the area and he was a well respected gentleman

The truth behind the disappearance of Madeleine McCann......

plus 1

hello, that was a sad event and i think many would like to know to and i am sure foremost the family, i know the area and he was a well respected gentleman

plus 1

hello, back in my late 40s did i realy see a UFO while travelling in a car as passenger on a bright sunny sunday eve going towards swindon via the country route from wantage, and no i had not been drinking :rolleyes:

Princess Di answer? Very simple, car crash due to speed and no seat belt..

Tyson? physically he seemed a lot bigger and more aggression.

Tyson would right Ali off, the prevalence of steroids or vitamins as Tyson would call them has changed the face of boxing and most sports forever

Tyson would right Ali off, the prevalence of steroids or vitamins as Tyson would call them has changed the face of boxing and most sports forever

tyson when he was at his peak............was 100% pure animal....................

Tyson's height is 178 cm, Ali was 189 cm (some sites suggest taller) and approx 15 - 20 lbs heavier than Tyson too.

Thanks for that, i'm surprised at the weight difference but looking at videos again, the height now makes sense.

D b cooper ended up in fox river prison. did you not watch prison break :lol::lol:

tyson when he was at his peak............was 100% pure animal....................

:good::good::good: beast :good::good::good: