Get off my Land...

steveyg

Funny, when you were FM you used to boast that you had too much land to deal with.

Now you are a pretty much unknown musician, you still manage to boast and belittle but without the land you had previously :whistling:

I believe you to be a charlatan and a fake Mr ****ler ;)

:lol: I do ..what's that got to do with the topic ? and I'm not boasting or belittling anyone ??? just saying what works for me and what the Farmers seem to appreciate. I only shoot when the Farmer wants me there because he has a Pigeon problem...These days that's not very often .. even though there are so many pigeons about there is also an endless supply of food. In these parts they are nowhere near such a pest as they used to be.

If I cant shoot on the land I always suggest the Farmer talks to one of the other guns ( of which he has several to call on) or suggest I get one of my friends to give him a call.

I would never assume I have exclusivity on someone else's land. :no: that would be extremely presumptious of me and probably offensive to the Farmer or Landowner. I think some have a wrong attitude when they seek land to shoot over and seem to forget they are there for the Landowners pleasure and not there own.

You also have me confused Mr Daytona.. when I was alive I was with the Wurzels not the Charlatans. :rolleyes:

We are a petty bunch arent we :lol:

The farmer owns the land so its up to him how he deals with people on it. As we all know farmers are lovely when you know them and miserable beggers when you dont :yes:

With regards to "pinching" land my thoughts are that if somebody is doing a good job for the farmer he is unlikely to let somebody else onto his ground but at the end of the day it is his land and not yours. One of the farms I looked after for years let a new guy onto it who is a numpty (but a friend of the farmer) so I stopped shooting there.

Quite so. :lol:

Edited by Adge Cutler

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic