TNT delivery

krowe79

Never had a problem with TNT when I was a business user, 24 hours was the norm . First guess is they've lost it. Time to get medieval on them.

That's surprising they are normally dynamite.!

( I'll get me coat) Me too

Was that an explosive remark.

Don't forget your hat. :lol::lol::lol:

I ordered a couple of small number plate lights that I need to get the car through the MOT only a small package they said that it would be posted first class post and they would be with me by the 5th it is now the 6th and the post man has been so will I get it on Friday only god knows that I wish I did though.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

where are tnt bringing it from, Bolivia!

even if there was a 4 day delay to the 13th it should have been with you 2 weeks ago at the most. do not bother getting on to tnt, ring the shop and under selling of goods act they are obliged to give you a refund as the service is outside what would be deemed reasonable or you can request another to be sent. do not allow them to put the onus on you to contact the courier as they are responsible for the goods and courier up to the point of delivery and warranty beyond.

atb

7diaw

• 3 weeks later...