.22 semi question??

bazzab

Yup 100 in a plastic box, perhaps it's the batch I got but I've got 50 left and I'm going to de wax them before I use them

are you sure they are minimags in the box because they are nice quality boxes and people at our club reuse the boxes to store the cheap .22s you buy 500 loose in a big smartie tube?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sure they are minimags in the box because they are nice quality boxes and people at our club reuse the boxes to store the cheap .22s you buy 500 loose in a big smartie tube?

Genuine bought from a shop in a label sealed box

there's the box 2 with wax still on and 4 de waxed and the pile of wax

20170104_182048_zpsnysehu8q.jpg

:lol: Saying "Semi autos jam" is the same as saying "Cars break down". :rolleyes:

What is it your bolt-action doesn't do that you think a semi-auto will?

A bolt gun is almost always going to be more accurate, quieter and cleaner (in relation to maintenance) than a semi-auto. A semi-auto might give you faster follow-up shots if needed or allow you to get an extra rabbit, but for pest control, personally I think a bolt-action is the tool for the job.

Semi's are however great fun and can completely understand someone wanting one for plinking etc :good: Properly maintained, you should not experience many failures. Of the last 1500 rounds I've fired from my newest .22 semi I've had 2 failures to fire and both have been ammunition related (i.e. no/bad primer compound.)