Ice hockey?

chady

The thing is that not everybody fights in Ice Hockey (particularly in the NHL). It's the job of the enforcers to look after the prima donnas and they are he ones that, in general, do the fighting. They also have a strict code of conduct - no hitting a man when he has taken a clean knockout, no sticks etc. Rugby was a bit like that until it got cleaned up (unfortunately imo).

Bang on about rugby my face is proof of that

As for the it's faked because they go for a beer after well I once broke a blokes nose who had closed up my left eye (broken eye socket and detached retina) we managed a beer together after and also shared a roll of kitchen paper

do you really think, in this day and age of regulation and control, that real violence in a sport would be accepted and encouraged?

its like a pantomime, so contrived its unbelievable, they all have a laugh and a beer afterwards.

One of my mates is Canadian and his best buddy is Darcy Tucker - Go ask him if it's staged....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGxcFfLiAH8

I used to sponsor the Lightning team in Milton Keynes. When the kids were over we used t do Basketball fri nights football sat afternoon and ice hockey in the evenings. The hockey was by far the most entertaining on and off the pitch. Went to the playoffs in Coventry and got the chance to run and slide down the ice with the team when they won. :lol:

Always take the chance to see a game when I am over in SK.