Graphic - 3 Good Shots

ShaggyRS6

they are super photos from a phone, great shooting and stick using your air rifle once you get a fac it makes you a much better shot for the .22lr, i wish i still had mine.I found i became somewhat lazy in my shooting when i got my .22lr as instead of crawling over 50 yds of field to get a good shot i now just set up on the bipod and shoot (terrible i know) but i am trying to get out of it.

LB, its deffo a Nokia N95. The new one. It was a free upgrade.

I was thinking of getting a point and shoot for feild pics. I then got the phone and discovers it has a bloody 5MP camera inside, Auto focus, zoom, flash and all that good stuff :good:

LB, its deffo a Nokia N95. The new one. It was a free upgrade.

I was thinking of getting a point and shoot for feild pics. I then got the phone and discovers it has a bloody 5MP camera inside, Auto focus, zoom, flash and all that good stuff :lol:

Lol he is being sarcastic! :good: as in you didnt actually SHOOT the rabbits with the camera :D

Ah, Doh!!!

I have taken 1000MG of Co-Codomal tonight. Not cos me back's hurting, cos I wanted to get through the England game :D

Seems to be working :good:

BTW, I did call you earlier Dan. I was excited about the FAC permission and could'nt think of anyone in my phone contacts that would be the slightest bit interested apart from you :lol:

Ah, Doh!!!

I have taken 1000MG of Co-Codomal tonight. Not cos me back's hurting, cos I wanted to get through the England game :D

Seems to be working :good:

BTW, I did call you earlier Dan. I was excited about the FAC permission and could'nt think of anyone in my phone contacts that would be the slightest bit interested apart from you :lol:

lol ok I did wonder why I had a missed call from you, I guessed that you had decided to buy that X3 and was down in my area hence the call. Well congrats on the land anyway just need to decide on a rifle (or could you not apply for both .22lr and .17hmr??? If money isn't a object get Anschutz too.

Ah, Doh!!!

I have taken 1000MG of Co-Codomal tonight. Not cos me back's hurting, cos I wanted to get through the England game :lol:

Seems to be working :lol:

lol ok I did wonder why I had a missed call from you, I guessed that you had decided to buy that X3 and was down in my area hence the call. Well congrats on the land anyway just need to decide on a rifle (or could you not apply for both .22lr and .17hmr??? If money isn't a object get Anschutz too.

Which Anschutz would that be then.... a 525 semi?? :D

:good: D2D

The N95 is ok. he Samsung D800 I have is better if you just want a phone. I only got it cos it was free. TBH I will keep it now as the camera is so good, it also has built in GPS which is handy as I travel the world alot and get lost, generally in New York :good:

The battery life like the N80 is ****, if you use it for business you will get 1 day out of it.