Greenfields Sunday Shoot

lurcherboy

Unfortunately as things stand, it looks like this week I will be missing out :good: the missus has just done that "oh don't forget we are doing.... on sunday" thing. Although I am trying to perspone it until later in which case will see you there! Will let you know if I am coming sat eve but as it stands assume not :D

Thanks again for last week LB and have a good round all,

Dan

Charlie, I may see you there, although I will be disguised as a clay shooter. :blush:

You will stick out like a sore thumb then Cranfield :blush::blush::blush:

And as for you Cavie, I suggest you have a big breakfast before you leave so you don't hurt my pocket too much :blush:

LB

Well I must admit that yes I did turn up but only had a bacon sandwich as these mechanics are such hard up people.

We then paid our moneys and went out on to the course, LB said lets start on an easy stand :lol: I just could not find the 2nd bird (driven) until the last pair. Poor Sam blanked this one completely and Brian surged in to the lead.

After 50 birds I had a grand total of 28 kills, All I can is Bloody dreadful. But on the last 3 stands I straighted 2 and dropped one on one of them, finishing on 57/80 which is about average :angry:

Still I have put more faces to the names on here and we had a good laugh all the way round.

Cheers Guys I will come again

Martin

Not to mention the builders bum ones, Just what you need to put you off clay shooting.

You need a belt mate :lol:

lol, I should have a had a breakfast that might have provided the extra inch on the waist! Oh and don't forget the car jibes, when I got back to the car I was sitting there thinking please don't get stuck on this bloody grass and make me ask for a tow! :angry: she did well though and pulled off okish. :P

I am still trying to get over the builders bum and I may need counselling.

I hit a all-time low score, 29/80, no matter how many times I recount the card it doesn't get ant better. So the high gun is between MC and Cranfield and I have no idea who won so if you can sort it out and let us know. I believe Sam did a 32/80.

Glad you chaps enjoyed it and the sooner we can ween Naddan off the hot choccie the better :angry:

LB

Martin scored more than I did, but I did come second and was severely handicapped by having to keep an eye on naddan28.

Its my considered opinion that a clean shaven, well scrubbed young man, who drives a Ka, has a penchant for hot chocolate and minces around the clay ground displaying his builders bum to all the big hairy blokes, needs watching. :angry::lol:

It is considered in my opinion that a clean shaven, well scrubbed young man, who drives a KA, has a penchant for hot chocolate and minces around the clay ground is, At least a bit ifeminite, at most gay, and almost certainly should not really be out with LB

:angry:

Martin scored more than I did, but I did come second and was severely handicapped by having to keep an eye on naddan28.

Its my considered opinion that a clean shaven, well scrubbed young man, who drives a Ka, has a penchant for hot chocolate and minces around the clay ground displaying his builders bum to all the big hairy blokes, needs watching. :lol: :blink:

Well obviously it worked as LB only beat me by 4! As for the Ka, my insurance is £1300pa on a £1600, group 2 car. Imagine, what it would be on a 1.6 golf or something around group 8! Hot chocolate, in hindsight I should have drunk coffee (even though i don't like it much!) but oh well we live and learn! The builder's ***, normally isn't an issue! Espically when last week LB loaded for me, this week though he didn't :lol: , perhaps we should all worry about the annoucement?:blink: :yes:

Dan