5 weeks on sunday

lone wolf

They look full of fun and its a great idea to have them handled when young. :good:

We all have our own opinions and I can understand Nature Boy's comment, I also do not favour feeding bread and milk in any quantity (never to pregnant jills), once a week is more than enough.

It can play hell with their digestive systems (squits) and cause deformities in new born kits.

Lovely litter of silver mitts you have there! Again i wouldnt feed them bread and milk, its only really for a treat and it was only ever fed to ferrets in the past as food was short and there was money for rabbits.

Id invest in some ferret biscuits you can buy, such as vitalin, james wellbeloved, frankie ferret etc, a hell of a lot better for the kits and ferrets, combined with rabbit/pigeon.

Alex

:good:

Theirs a ******** near me, that still does that, pulls ferrets teeth out. :blush:

Ignorance, thats all it is. :blush:

Lone wolf, cracking litter. :blush:

Best of luck woth them. :blush:

Plenty of good wholesome flesh in the evening, as your doing, is best and as said above, mixed with complete ferret food during day. :blush:

Frank.

Theirs a ******** near me, that still does that, pulls ferrets teeth out. :blush:

Ignorance, thats all it is. :blush:

Lone wolf, cracking litter. :blush:

Best of luck woth them. :blush:

Plenty of good wholesome flesh in the evening, as your doing, is best and as said above, mixed with complete ferret food during day. :blush:

Frank.

Kick him in the ******** and pull his teeth out.... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...