Double punting outfit

Doriboy

If you're seriously looking for a punting outfit I am going to be selling my double outfit due to my new build being nearly finished. Comes with everything, trailer, oars, poles, sail etc etc and is available with or without big gun.

£5k for everything

I can be reached on 07590927817

Jack

Yes mate £5k including gun and cartridge heads/reloading gear etc, bespoke galvanised trailer, punt and all ancillaries, cover etc etc etc literally everything you need to go afloat

Please note I am happy to sell the punt and trailer without the gun if that's what you want, but I WILL NOT sell just the gun.

Edited by Doriboy

Derbyduck, it's a year or two since the previous owner was a regular on here - and I think he got banned finally. If you said m******s to him he would be away ! A good man though.

Doriboy, you will find that many more people want to buy a big gun than want to buy an outfit. No idea why.

Jack i'm to long in the tooth now for punting ( recovering from a knee replacment at the mo) just thinking it's a very good price for that rig and that gun ! all the best with the sale and good luck in your building project .

atb Tony.