Cerakote stock

Tford

Hi,

I'm thinking of having the black synthetic stock on my Rowa Titan 3 cerakoted in forest green to freshen the gun up a bit. Currently its black stock and recoil pad on blued/black action/barrel/stock. Thought the forest green and black combo may look good.

Has anyone had their synthetic stock cerakoted? How does the finish hold up after a bit of field wear and tear?

Thanks

tford

Figgy - I'm not sure I seem to see photos of stocks, barrels and actions all done... I assume wood would flex as well (perhaps not as much) especially in the warmer and cold weather... hopefully someone in here has done it?!? I don't wanna be the one to find it won't last!!

Just had mine done by High calibre coatings / HCCoatings.co.uk also on instagram

Only been done about 2 months so early days yet but looks better than new & been used 5/6 times with no problems.

Been painted all over ever inside the slide with low friction paint. I use mine for wildfowling so has had a hard time.

It will chip if you drop it but he did say any problems let him know & he's sort it.