JUST SHOT THE CLASSIC

Guest AA MAN

Guest AA MAN

I just got in from the classic today I enjoyed it and finished on 132 - 65 on blue course the easier of the 2 and 67 on the red , below are scores that i took from the boards, however not all were up so i may have missed some scores.

Brett Hand 145 - Holy **** thats good 71 on red 74 on blue missing last bird - This will never be beat

Digweed 132

Faulds 133

Hustwaite 134

Chris Bibddlecombe 135

Shaun Stacey 130

Current Class winners!!

AA class 133 D Park

A class A Tang 119

B Class 108 M Mullet

C Class 112 M Jellicoe

Hope you find this usefull i will be online for the next few hours so feel free to ask any questions!

AA Man,

That's superb shooting, to equal the big fella, well done that man..!! :stupid:

Brett Hand's score is truly awesome, I couldn't shoot a 145 ex 150 at skeet nowadays, let alone Sporting, I'm so glad somebody else is in the running apart from the big fella & Becks.

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Cat.

I just got in from the classic today I enjoyed it and finished on 132 - 65 on blue course the easier of the 2 and 67 on the red , below are scores that i took from the boards, however not all were up so i may have missed some scores.

Brett Hand 145 - Holy **** thats good 71 on red 74 on blue missing last bird - This will never be beat

Digweed 132

Faulds 133

Hustwaite 134

Chris Bibddlecombe 135

Shaun Stacey 130

Current Class winners!!

AA class 133 D Park

A class A Tang 119

B Class 108 M Mullet

C Class 112 M Jellicoe

Hope you find this usefull i will be online for the next few hours so feel free to ask any questions!

Excellent score, well done AA Man. :stupid::stupid::good:

My friend scored there today said there were a lot of Rabbits on the blue course.

Nice to see Alberts name in the running I hope it stays there :good:

I'm looking forward to the shoot tomorrow, not least it's a day away from the office. Looks like the weather will be brighter than today with less wind, hopefully :D

Anyway great score, hope you've a beer on the go.

Jonsey

AA man well done son, that is some very cool shooting. Looks like someone found the method and ran off with it, and well done to him, but like cat says, anything close to or equal to the big fella is PHENOMENAL shooting :stupid:

We shot the Classic on Friday, what a day. It was so hot I think I ended up with a touch of sunstroke.

I thought it was a brilliant shoot, apart from one stand which was stand 11 on the red course which was a simo pair of driven that were really close.

We had a nice squad too which makes for a good day I always find. Started on the blue course and I started off really shakily, and I mean shakily, you could hear my watch strap rattling. I think I stopped shaking about stand 6. I won't talk you through each stand but after the first stand I was shooting really well, in fact by our 10th stand I was only 1 clay behind Cat. That made my day and of course once I realised I didn't shoot well at all after that. :good::yes:??? So finished on 55 on the blue course which looking at the other ladies scores wasn't half bad at all.

Red course was difficult for me, a few white clays and some stands below your feet, tricky angles and blazing heat I was expiring by then. Started off badly again and then all round the course I was 1 away, 2 away to finish on 47 which again wasn't too bad by the scores that were in already.

All in all a great day away from the office. Cat shot steady all the way round both courses, I don't remember the scores. I'm sure he'll log in shortly and say.

Jonsey

Guest AA MAN
We shot the Classic on Friday, what a day. It was so hot I think I ended up with a touch of sunstroke.

I thought it was a brilliant shoot, apart from one stand which was stand 11 on the red course which was a simo pair of driven that were really close.

We had a nice squad too which makes for a good day I always find. Started on the blue course and I started off really shakily, and I mean shakily, you could hear my watch strap rattling. I think I stopped shaking about stand 6. I won't talk you through each stand but after the first stand I was shooting really well, in fact by our 10th stand I was only 1 clay behind Cat. That made my day and of course once I realised I didn't shoot well at all after that. :good::yes:??? So finished on 55 on the blue course which looking at the other ladies scores wasn't half bad at all.

Red course was difficult for me, a few white clays and some stands below your feet, tricky angles and blazing heat I was expiring by then. Started off badly again and then all round the course I was 1 away, 2 away to finish on 47 which again wasn't too bad by the scores that were in already.

All in all a great day away from the office. Cat shot steady all the way round both courses, I don't remember the scores. I'm sure he'll log in shortly and say.

Jonsey

http://www.clay-shooting.com/ - Full results from Classic

Well done, The pair of driven on the red course caught me as well i missed my second bird of the first pair - It was an easy stand but if your gun position and footwork were not correct you tended to run out of swing for the second. I missed a complete pair on the Red course a left to right low fast crosser followed by a right to left long rabbit going down hill faster than my score card at that point I was 1 away after 9 stands - This felt like I had been shooting for ages only to find out another 6 stands to go - But thats what makes the classic different 30 stands - Lots of concentration needed to straight all the stands!!

Yes, well done Stuart, I did indeed shoot a 124, for me a very mediocre performance, I'm afraid I missed too many birds on the blue layout in the morning, particularly the rabbits, I had seriously bad luck in that I had so many bouncers, still, it's nobodys fault but mine, however I was so impressed with others on my squad, Jonsey shot a real blinder, she powdered nearly everything early on, I was seriously worried at one point that she might finish the blue layout in front of me, at which point I would have retired to the local Dog & Whistle for the rest of the day.. :lol::lol::lol:

The afternoon layout was a different ball game, so many fast birds below your feet, most people struggle on them, Jonsey struggled a bit, but she still returned a super score, 5th overall in the ladies,......WOW, that's not bad for a genuine "B" class shooter..!! :lol::lol:

Well done again to AA Man,

Cat.

P.S.

As for Cranners implying that I'm shooting in the Veterans class, hang on matey, I'm not quite there yet..!! :good::yes:???:good::good::)

It was 7th I think if I have counted properly :good:

Cheryl Hall is way out in front isn't she, different league really and Tash Vadasz is shooting well right now. Up until a couple of years ago the top was dominated by Kate and Georgie so it's nice to see them being challenged.

Looks like PW has a gaggle of top knotch shooters these days, and few waiting in the wings as well :yes:

Jonesy,

I know she is pregnant at the moment so probably taking it a little bit easy, but did Tanya (can't remember her surname :good: ) ever shoot in these competitions?

Looks like PW has a gaggle of top knotch shooters these days, and few waiting in the wings as well :yes:

Jonesy,

I know she is pregnant at the moment so probably taking it a little bit easy, but did Tanya (can't remember her surname :good: ) ever shoot in these competitions?

Tanya Goodman, and yes she shoots these competitions. She's a good shot too in A Class I think ??? . She didn't shoot too well at The Classic though which is understandable as she is indeed pregant.