15-22 torture test youtube

kory1986

I love mine and mine has probably put best part of 80k rounds through it and have to say vary rare for me to have a stoppage with it

Wow that's a lot of mag loading - your poor thumb (-;

Only around 20k through mine but as you say - love it for its reliability .

What ammo do you use?

I tend to stick with CCI Mini Mags.

ATB .

You should've taken it back, you must've managed to buy the only lemon ever produced! Its got to be one, if not THE most reliable .22 semi-auto's invented

I did take it back to the shop and it was never any better. Just sold it on in the end

Read all the reviews and was expecting great things when I got it. Sadly disappointed. Maybe mine was built on a Friday afternoon

not ll mine as was a club and course gun before i had it but probably over half are mine , but never mind poor thumb poor bloody wallet lol

ill be honest i stick any ammo through it and it eats it all pretty much the same mostly use blazer as I'm a cheap get, did have a few boxes of federal that seemed to be a bad batch as payed up a little in all me bang sticks

plenty enough mate, mostly using mine at 25m though as its practical shooting in our range , before and after having me barrel chopped still put a full mag down all rounds touching shooting off a table

blazer work good in them I'm sure blazer are mini mags without the copper wash cci make blazer and if you get a blazer and mini mag put side to side they look the same without the copper wash blazers are just a lot cheaper