Best poles for lifting bouncers above standing crop!!

JD140

Can anyone recommend what to use (or where to buy) some poles ro raise my pro-flaps above standing corn? I bought them a while ago from A1 and they don't seem to offer anything!

Hi JD140,

Were you after bouncers or something taller again than our bouncers? Most people put proflaps onto our bouncers and lift them above the crops this way.

We do sale the bouncers which the proflaps screw onto see - http://www.a1decoy.co.uk/bouncer-floater-pole-344-p.asp

Or are you after something different/already got bouncers and want something taller? They go 7ft when extended plus the decoy.

Aimee @ A1

Edited by A1Decoy

Hi JD140,

Were you after bouncers or something taller again than our bouncers? Most people put proflaps onto our bouncers and lift them above the crops this way.

We do sale the bouncers which the proflaps screw onto see - http://www.a1decoy.co.uk/bouncer-floater-pole-344-p.asp

Or are you after something different/already got bouncers and want something taller? They go 7ft when extended plus the decoy.

Aimee @ A1

Hi,

Yes they're what I'm after, unfortunately the link you provided isn't working. Can you tell me exactly what I need to order please?