Miroku 3800 grade 1 12 gauge

Miroku 3800 grade 1

£800

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition leeds, West Yorkshire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 30" barrels
Fullsizerender Fullsizerender_(6) Fullsizerender_(8)

Description

for sale is my beautiful miroku 3800 grade 1,

12 bore, single trigger, ejector, 30" barrels.

teague thin wall chokes fitted, but only comes with 2, 1/4 and !/2,fitted with a miroku trap but pad as thats just my preference, barrels are like new in and out, stock and forend just been refurbished, hand rubbed oil, LOP is 14 1/2" a very very clean gun to say iy was made in 1994, mono-block machined barrels.

reasonably tight when opening and closing, cocking leaver still plenty to the right hand side, this gun will not let you down, built when guns were guns and men were men.will have it sent via RFD at the £50 fee he charges,

any questions please ask

thanks.

lee

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member viking. Message them here

thanks Gordon, my thoughts exactly, although after using it a few times these last couple of weeks im beginning to think i might not sell it, its really nice to shoot and a fair bit lighter then my 7000, and for the sake of £800 i dont mind it being a cabinet queen :good::good: might even sell the 7000, choices choices :hmm:

Sorry mate, no offence, no was just wondering if maybe you didn't get on with it that's all. Just had a better look its the sporterised one i was reffering to, with the big butt pad. Sorry for the confusion.

He fitted the stock and forend to his 7000. Personally I think it looks a better gun now.

Good luck with your sale :good:

Sorry mate, no offence, no was just wondering if maybe you didn't get on with it that's all. Just had a better look its the sporterised one i was reffering to, with the big butt pad. Sorry for the confusion.

none taken mate :good::good:

He fitted the stock and forend to his 7000. Personally I think it looks a better gun now.

Good luck with your sale :good:

correct,and thanks :good::good: