Billy No Mates.

Cranfield

I have a lot of pictures up on photo hosting websites and one sends a weekly report on activity on my album.

It always says the same;

"You have a total of 0 fans and 0 friends for your account Cranfield".

Now imagine how sad it is to get an email saying that every week. :good::oops::lol:

I have a lot of pictures up on photo hosting websites and one sends a weekly report on activity on my album.

It always says the same;

Now imagine how sad it is to get an email saying that every week. :good::oops::lol:

I have a big fan in the tax man, I can send him your way if you like, he contacts me all the time, I am assisting with some projects (well thats how it looks)

It always says the same;

Now imagine how sad it is to get an email saying that every week. :blush:;):lol:

How about a general photo section on here? I have some non-sporting arty farty pictures i would share. I guess as long as the pics are hosted externally there wouldn't been any bandwidth issues for PW.

How about a general photo section on here? I have some non-sporting arty farty pictures i would share. I guess as long as the pics are hosted externally there wouldn't been any bandwidth issues for PW.

On the basis there might be 1% saucy content I will make anyone here an account on my website for uploading pictures if they want :blush:

How can we view these lovely works of art Cranners? And how is John Smith supposed to find them?

Online photo albums are notoriously hard to get visitors too as they contain no content for the search engines - but being the geek I am I have managed to get my club to the number one position in Google for Wildfowling Pictures which now gets a large ammount of visitors on a daily basis.