10 bore Ponsness Warren 375

pinfireman

A pal of mine in the States told me yesterday that he has no longer a use for his P/W 375 Magn-o-Matic 10 g reloader. He is prepared to ship, and, having checked best freight charges and Customs Duty / VAT. it would work out at £260.......would anybody be interested? I have to let him know as soon as possible. I will take care of the import (all shipping charges etc).................and pay him, provided I get a firm assurance of intent to buy.

A good price

Pity it's not just the tool-head with dies, etc.

To anyone not familiar with them, the 375 are amazing machines, you'll be hard pushed to fond something of better quality.

A bargain for someone as the UK prices are around £400 or so

A good price

Pity it's not just the tool-head with dies, etc.

To anyone not familiar with them, the 375 are amazing machines, you'll be hard pushed to fond something of better quality.

A bargain for someone as the UK prices are around £400 or so

Hi Jon, New price here now running at £525....so you are right, it,s a bargain for someone. P.S. I,ll keep my eye open for a tool head for you.

I have a 12 bore one I might part with very little use

What for £260 minus the cost of shipping from the US, and minus import tax, duty and VAT?.......I'll tell you what you give me a tenner and I'll take it of yer hands! Lol! I can't say fairer than that!