PW Pump Club meeting

impala59

Just a reminder folks the inaugural meeting of the PW Pump Club takes place at Northolt on Saturday 11th November at 10.30. http://www.acsportingtargets.com/ to qualify you need a PW Handle and a pump gun. Informal 1st competition meet, Skeet, Sporting clays, whatever we decide on the day. More details on the pump club thread

1 hour ago, Scrumbag said:

Also this one: Knotting Ln, Bedford MK44 1BX, UK

Also Not that one :no: That's Sporting Targets Not AC Sporting Targets two entirely different grounds hence the link in the initial post :rolleyes: But we got there in the end, Almost wish i had a pump gun if it's gonna be this much fun :whistling:

5 minutes ago, Snoozer said:

Also Not that one :no: That's Sporting Targets Not AC Sporting Targets two entirely different grounds hence the link in the initial post :rolleyes: But we got there in the end, Almost wish i had a pump gun if it's gonna be this much fun :whistling:

But you get both of those from the same web page (To find us in Google Maps click here) gets you the MK44 postcode... That's my confusion.

So for the avoidance of doubt for those who have never been to either of these grounds: 

Sharvel Lane
West End Road
Northolt
UB5 6RA

Scrummy

3 hours ago, Scrumbag said:

But you get both of those from the same web page (To find us in Google Maps click here) gets you the MK44 postcode... That's my confusion.

So for the avoidance of doubt for those who have never been to either of these grounds: 

Sharvel Lane
West End Road
Northolt
UB5 6RA

Scrummy

Yer i get you now sorry i hadn't clicked that link on their website.................I wonder how many folks have rocked up at the Wrong venue :unhappy:

11 hours ago, impala59 said:

One other thing that may cause some confusion 

Sharvell Lane is also the home of the West London Shooting School! AC Sporting is past the WLSS at the end of the lane. Looking forward to meeting you all and having a fun day

Its a bid hard to find, down a dirt track (well it was last time I went) right at the end.  Its going to be good really looking forward to meeting you all! I'll be there around 10 for a coffee and maybe a bacon sarnie...