.17 HMR Hornady ammo shortage

Well it seems that once again we are going to be presented with a supply / demand problem concerning Hornady ammo according to my local RFD .He's informed me that his supplier is stocking CCI only instead of Hornady for some reason and like my RFD say's this will have a knock on effect where by the other brands are concerned .One day he had a delivery of a 1000 Feds and the next day they were all sold :good: .......Expect remmington to be in short supply soon as well ...........Sellior and Bellot are out of the equation also due to quality control problems .

Happy Days

Well it seems that once again we are going to be presented with a supply / demand problem concerning Hornady ammo according to my local RFD .He's informed me that his supplier is stocking CCI only instead of Hornady for some reason and like my RFD say's this will have a knock on effect where by the other brands are concerned .One day he had a delivery of a 1000 Feds and the next day they were all sold :good: .......Expect remmington to be in short supply soon as well ...........Sellior and Bellot are out of the equation also due to quality control problems .

Happy Days

Was in the shop today,,,,,,,,,,,yup seems to be a shortage again....................

Just another way of putting up the prices again - it happened last time round here - went up from £7.50 abox to £9.40

before i was paying up to £10.50 a box. for fed.

when i eventualy found a supplier they told me £9. after a bit of bartering :blink:

mind you it was for 1000. but i thought still a fair price being as they were in short supply.