wanted 12g must be o/u

dalby1988

hi all just got my shotgun licence and after a 12g must be an o/u i would like a beretta 686 for mainly game shooting and a bit of clay shooting but anything considered on a budget but could spend up 2 £300 max for the right gun

thanx all martin

hi all just got my shotgun licence and after a 12g must be an o/u i would like a beretta 686 for mainly game shooting and a bit of clay shooting but anything considered on a budget but could spend up 2 £300 max for the right gun

thanx all martin

:good::):good::mad:

anybody got a 686 for £300 pound dont think so :lol::lol::lol:

thanx all martin

I'll sell you mine for £300 if its still unsold by the end of July. You'll have to come and get if from Essex!!

thanx all martin

no need to get like that you #$*#@£ i am new to shooting and don't know much about it...... i have looked in other places and now i know i won't get a 686 for that price. i thought this site was for people to help each other and not TAKE THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by henry d

thanx all martin

no need to get like that you #$*#@£ i am new to shooting and don't know much about it...... i have looked in other places and now i know i won't get a 686 for that price. i thought this site was for people to help each other and not TAKE THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on there was no need to react like that :lol: magman was only having a laugh, you wont make many friends talking like that only being a newbie here.

Edited by henry d

thanx all martin

:huh::yes::good::lol:

come on there was no need to react like that ;) magman was only having a laugh, you wont make many friends talking like that only being a newbie here.

well i am sorry but he don't need to take the ****

Edited by henry d

thanx all martin

:good::lol::lol: :yp:

anybody got a 686 for £300 pound dont think so ??????:lol:

I'll sell you mine for £300 if its still unsold by the end of July. You'll have to come and get if from Essex!!

If you have got a 686 for sale for £300 - i'll have it and i'll be down for it this weekend