Hill stalking rifle cover

Walker570

Back in the late 80s early 90s I had a superb Scottish leather worker make me a custom rifle cover which had a loop on the muzzle end which you could hook your arm through as you crawled and the rifle just slid alongside you.  It worked very well the times I used it.  It is made in top quality leather and canvas. The strap, centre section and muzzle protector are  all  solid leather and brass fittings.

It will take a rifle total length 39 inches at a squeeze maybe 40 inches ...38 inches comfortably.   It is purposely not lined as no point in having super soft lambswool lining and then the Stalker says, "Ye dinna mind a wee crawlll" and points to the gutter with 6 inches of peaty brown water flowing down it. 

I am now at the age where crawling across Scottish hills and mountains is not on my calendar...mores the pity and the cover is for sale.    It would probably cost you £75 to £100 today to have made.

I'm asking £50 plus postage if you cannot personally collect.  It is quite heavy for postage but I can find out next week.1769930206_20180630_195902(600x800).jpg.3dae375275a81b14703cf3d8e66ba1df.jpg