Large pub co2 bottle

texas

not been funny mate but I,m not 100% sure it legal to sell them as I think [but may be wrong and apologies if I am] they are like most gas bottles regardless off what gas is in them the property of the company where they are purchased from full ........................  I know the pub landlord who get mine from needs the empties back for the vendor to refill.

I had to pay a small deposit on the first one got from him as he gets charged from the supplier ...................... [ I must be getting a proper deal from him as it only costs me £13 to get a full one when I return my empty via his pub]

again apologies if I,m wrong

5 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

not been funny mate but I,m not 100% sure it legal to sell them as I think [but may be wrong and apologies if I am] they are like most gas bottles regardless off what gas is in them the property of the company where they are purchased from full ........................  I know the pub landlord who get mine from needs the empties back for the vendor to refill.

I had to pay a small deposit on the first one got from him as he gets charged from the supplier ...................... [ I must be getting a proper deal from him as it only costs me £13 to get a full one when I return my empty via his pub]

As above they remain the property of the gas company I’m 100% 

On 01/07/2018 at 22:36, hodge911 said:

hello, is that for MIG welding ???????

1 hour ago, hodge911 said:

Yeah that's what I use it for but just on thinner gauge stuff for thicker I used to use argosheild mix 

hello, ok i thought as much, when i bought my Cebora i used a Co2 pub bottle but i also had an inline heater looking at the ones you can buy now i wish i had kept it, same as !!!,www. weldingandwelder.com £500 plus vat:rolleyes: late 1970s mine cost £40. cheers