I'm after a new dog kennel for my 2 lab bitches. Wanting a metal bar design and part solid sides for shade along with a roof and sleeping box of some sort. Box has to be totally washable. Any good brands people can recomend. Thanks

I'm going to get a Mitton Hall, expensive but I've heard they will last forever unlike wood. 

They have an 8x4 small unit with a sleeping box in it, total with delivery and building came to about £1500 for my area mind! 

Mitton Hall do look great kennels, KM engineering look good but they don't offer their kennels in galvanised bars only mesh. I need a kennel big enough to house 2 labs so I wonder what I will be looking at for that. They don't seem to have prices on their website for the kennels. 

2 hours ago, squirrel shooter said:

Mitton Hall do look great kennels, KM engineering look good but they don't offer their kennels in galvanised bars only mesh. I need a kennel big enough to house 2 labs so I wonder what I will be looking at for that. They don't seem to have prices on their website for the kennels. 

Which ones? 

Message them on FB and they’ll send you a price list (both of them) 

I thought KM sounded more expensive than MH and I preferred the look of MH

Yeah I will have too message them for prices i think. I don't think the mesh is as secure as the galvanised bar kennels. Wood kennels seem to hold the smell in as well, no matter how much you clean and disinfect them! The metal kennels and washable boxes are much more easier to keep clean.