Wanted: Spare .22LR Mag for CZ455

ozalid

1 hour ago, ozalid said:

Thanks Harry, but £41 for a 10 shot steel one and £37 for a 5 shot ***! I've always thought that there was some profiteering going on with rifle mags.

Sorry, but you won't find them anywhere else really. So if you want one...

Why do you want steel? I have the 10-shot plastic ones and they are very good. I actually prefer them to the OEM 5-shot steel one on my CZ came with.

If you don't urgently need one, just keep an eye on that site - they were selling mags half price for a while.

On 31/07/2018 at 11:14, Harry Callahan said:

Sorry, but you won't find them anywhere else really. So if you want one...

Why do you want steel? I have the 10-shot plastic ones and they are very good. I actually prefer them to the OEM 5-shot steel one on my CZ came with.

If you don't urgently need one, just keep an eye on that site - they were selling mags half price for a while.

To be honest, I think the plastic mag lets the rifle down, it looks and feels cheap and nasty to me, guess I'll reluctantly invest in the steel 10 shot and keep the original as a spare.

Cheers for the link mate.

On 02/08/2018 at 09:35, ozalid said:

To be honest, I think the plastic mag lets the rifle down, it looks and feels cheap and nasty to me, guess I'll reluctantly invest in the steel 10 shot and keep the original as a spare.

Cheers for the link mate.

That's fair enough, I will concede the steel CZ mag is much nicer looking in my 452 than the plastic ones... But they are still good mags.

Vast majority of my shooting is done alone, and at night, so I don't really worry about how things look. Also my other rifle is one of those cheap Brazil built CZ knock off's - PUMA Hunter .22lr... so it'd be a bit late for me to worry about it

18 hours ago, Harry Callahan said:

That's fair enough, I will concede the steel CZ mag is much nicer looking in my 452 than the plastic ones... But they are still good mags.

Vast majority of my shooting is done alone, and at night, so I don't really worry about how things look. Also my other rifle is one of those cheap Brazil built CZ knock off's - PUMA Hunter .22lr... so it'd be a bit late for me to worry about it

Mate, you are right, so upon reflection (and because I am a tight ******) I have bought a 10 shot plastic one and saved 20 quid which i have invested in a bottle of Scotch.

Cheers!