Tommy Robinson

TIGHTCHOKE

21 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Im not disagreeing with you, and generally speaking I dont have much interest in the whole Labour anti semite thing.

But, are there genuinely people within the Labour party who hate Jews, or is anti semitism a different animal in this context ?
Are they referred to as such because they are pro Muslim or pro Palestinian, so must therefore be anti Israel ?
Labours voter base relies heavily on past migrants, many of whom are Muslim, is it just appeasement for that part, who are genuinely outraged at Israels actions in the middle east, and therefore anti semitic ?
My personal view on Israels behaviour is that it is disgusting, but do I hate Jews? Absolutely not, just like I dont hate Muslims because of terrorist attacks.

TM is called a racist and dismissed as such, but does he genuinely hate all Muslims, or just the ones that commit sex crimes on our children ?
Its interesting  to see how certain people say that he is now in league with the Israelis .

Is it a case of my enemies enemy is my friend, or my enemies friend is my enemy ?

You pose 6 questions in the above!!!

1. I think there are some people in the Labour party who hate Jews.  The verbal attacks on the likes of Margaret Hodge show that very clearly.
  2. I don't know if they are pro Muslim, Palestinian - or even anti Israel, but I do know they attack (at least verbally) Jewish members in their own party
  3. Many old school hard left trade unionists were anti semitic, claiming that the financial world was run by a 'cabal' of Jews led by the Rothschilds etc.  I don't believe it is migrants, though they may join the bandwagon.  It goes back MUCH further and is deeply routed in the hard left.
  4. Israels behaviour should have nothing to do with Jews in this country.
  5. I do not know what Tommy Robinson (who I assume you mean by TM?) genuinely hates all Muslims, but the EDL give that impression.  I believe everyone is against "the ones that commit sex crimes on our children" - as they are and should be for similar offenders of any group/religion.
  6. I don't think it is anything to do with enemies/friends and the like.  In Labour and EDL there are some nasty "anti XXXX" activists who have infiltrated, and neither Corby nor Robinson seems to care much ....... which is seriously worrying in Corbyn's case as he sees himself as a possible future leader of our country.  Anti Semitism or Anti anything else based on race or religion has no place here.

26 minutes ago, Scully said:

This is the question I would like answered, as like I said, I'm not convinced of his motives. As for his arrest and trial being 'kept out of the media', was this truly the case? I recall reading about it on here, so it was hardly hush hush, and his release has been anything but......top half of the national news the other day. 

The judge imposed reporting restrictions on it as he felt it was prejudicial to the case that TR was reporting on. Some newspapers challenged this and the reporting restrictions fairly soon after.

Some people referred to it as A ‘D notice’ being issued which is ridiculous as they can only be issued by the MOD (and they are advisory anyway) in cases affecting national security! 

21 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

You pose 6 questions in the above!!!

1. I think there are some people in the Labour party who hate Jews.  The verbal attacks on the likes of Margaret Hodge show that very clearly.
  2. I don't know if they are pro Muslim, Palestinian - or even anti Israel, but I do know they attack (at least verbally) Jewish members in their own party
  3. Many old school hard left trade unionists were anti semitic, claiming that the financial world was run by a 'cabal' of Jews led by the Rothschilds etc.  I don't believe it is migrants, though they may join the bandwagon.  It goes back MUCH further and is deeply routed in the hard left.
  4. Israels behaviour should have nothing to do with Jews in this country.
  5. I do not know what Tommy Robinson (who I assume you mean by TM?) genuinely hates all Muslims, but the EDL give that impression.  I believe everyone is against "the ones that commit sex crimes on our children" - as they are and should be for similar offenders of any group/religion.
  6. I don't think it is anything to do with enemies/friends and the like.  In Labour and EDL there are some nasty "anti XXXX" activists who have infiltrated, and neither Corby nor Robinson seems to care much ....... which is seriously worrying in Corbyn's case as he sees himself as a possible future leader of our country.  Anti Semitism or Anti anything else based on race or religion has no place here.

Thanks for the answers about Labour, like I say , I dont really follow what they do too much, very boring stuff ?