the annual hoxne 40 bird sporting is to be held on sunday the 2nd of september 11am till 4pm, Richardson's of Halesworth are again providing the traps clays and cartridges which are to be strictly fibre wad only, also available is a pool shoot and a have a go stand for non gun owners to try their hand. All proceeds are being raised for local charities refreshments tea's hotdogs etc will be on site. Sponsorship of stands is available and a main sponsor for the show, 

Regards Alan

post code ip21 5au

Hi, how do you go about attending this, does one just turn up on the day or have to register in advance?

How much does it cost?

Can I bring a guest (my father)?

Thanks in advance,

Romes

Hi Romes

Sorry, I cannot remember the cost but it is pretty reasonable (hopefully firdom will be along to clarify) - we went round twice last time as I am pretty sure you can do a practice round a bit cheaper than the main entry. Anyone can come along and you do not need to register beforehand.

A few of us meeting up there at about 11 am let me know if you want to join us - we are a bit rough mind.

Hi Romes sorry can't tell you how much i posted because i live in Hoxne and was giving them some publicity as 243deer said i believe its reasonable