WW2 Rifles

Steveveets

Great collection. I've only ever fired and SMLE and No.4 but many years ago. I've always wants to have a go with the a K98 and Mosin Nagant! 

Me and my dad had a collection of ww1 and ww2 deacts which included a lovely 1940 K98 and a No.4 and SMLE amongst others, which have now been moved on to fund shotguns etc. 

I have always been fascinated by military history and weaponary so I really appriciate your trio there! 

Cheers, 

Dave :)

Hi WinchesterDave well if you are in Winchester you could join my club (South Hants Rifle and Pistol Club) and you could shoot all 3 !! Just got back from Tipner range at Portsmouth after shooting the k98 for the 1st time - all good and an enjoyable morning. 

Thanks for complimentary remarks, still looking for an M1 Garand and a Japanese ww2 rifle to complete the set!

6 minutes ago, Steveveets said:

Hi WinchesterDave well if you are in Winchester you could join my club (South Hants Rifle and Pistol Club) and you could shoot all 3 !! Just got back from Tipner range at Portsmouth after shooting the k98 for the 1st time - all good and an enjoyable morning. 

Thanks for complimentary remarks, still looking for an M1 Garand and a Japanese ww2 rifle to complete the set!

Hello mate, unfortunately im up in Lancashire, my name is due to my first gun being a Winchester! 

Sounds great fun. 

Good luck with finding the finishing articles :good:

Dave 

Edited by WinchesterDave