help!

Stillsy

hi there!

i am 15 and have my own 20 bretta silver pigeon but the problem is i dont come from a shooting background and dont have many links! only ever go out when invited (once in a blue moon) ! i live in wiltshire and have lots of decoying gear - magnet decoys hide e.t.c! just i need some knowledge and experience! Summer holidays have just started 9 weeks left if and lives near and goes out regualy! please could u write back?

James Still

hard to get that shooting buddy seen as most already have one. not sure about advertising your age straight away being so young you should be careful and get the replies checked out before replying. just a bit of friendly advice. it is nice to see an eager young lad wanting to learn the sport good luck

i am in warminster although i mainly cull fox and deer but if you have transport to get to me you are welcome to come out with me and my mate. i do a bit of decoying but i am a lousy shot with a shotgun!!!

might be your choice of camo clothing...*checks avatar*

VERMINATOR

If you take this lad on and he checks out OK then we've a big patch in Dilton Marsh for an accompanied 20 bore shooter guest.

After you've met up then please pass my details on and we can look to some activities in November time when the grass and crops are down

We're mainly bunnies, few pigeon and fox. We could try him out on .22 FAC Air and .22LR too to broaden his view

First meeting for me will have to be with the parents in tow for parental acceptance etc.

JAMES:

Good to see a young lad taking positive steps in this area.

Please only attend initial meetings with your folks in tow as this will provide security and assurance to the Permission Holder.

Gun safety is a watch word with many new shooters, and poor safety can prevent you being invited again. So practice and ask/unload if in doubt.

Good luck and look forward to a contact from Verminator in the future

Chris