Jump to content
Westley

Kids and Guns.

    Recommended Posts

    15 hours ago, Scully said:

    Ok, to be more accurate; break it before you remove it from the slip COMPLETELY then. 👍

    That’s what I meant, break the gun while it’s being removed from the slip. 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Wingman said:

    That’s what I meant, break the gun while it’s being removed from the slip. 

    As did I, but I was picked up on too. Sorry. 🙂

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Slipping and unslipping guns as well as guns in a slip is a massive pet hate of mine.  Always love having a gun in a slip pointed at me often followed by the reply “it’s in a slip!” as if a layer of leather would stop everything.  My response often “ok you put it under your chin and pull the trigger, because I don’t know if you’ve unloaded it.” 

    No ones accepted yet so they can’t be that confident it’s unloaded.  

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, welshwarrior said:

    Slipping and unslipping guns as well as guns in a slip is a massive pet hate of mine.  Always love having a gun in a slip pointed at me often followed by the reply “it’s in a slip!” as if a layer of leather would stop everything.  My response often “ok you put it under your chin and pull the trigger, because I don’t know if you’ve unloaded it.” 

    No ones accepted yet so they can’t be that confident it’s unloaded.  

    I agree entirely,  BUT I would sooner see a gun in a slip than get smacked behind the ear by some clown wearing his gun as a scarf  !

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    13 minutes ago, Westley said:

    I agree entirely,  BUT I would sooner see a gun in a slip than get smacked behind the ear by some clown wearing his gun as a scarf  !

    But at least you know the guns open.  

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    9 hours ago, Wingman said:

    No need to apologise I got what you said scully and it was worth reinforcing the point. 

    👍

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×